A WINTER GLOW
Here are 5 easy steps to achieve the ultimate winter glow makeup look:
1. Skincare - Don't you dare think about any makeup products before thinking about skincare. Skincare this season is key. All you need is your go to moisturizer or a skincare primer. I usually go for my Milk Hydro Grip Primer, elf Jelly Primer, or Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Primer.
2. Focus on the base- Use your go to foundation. I am not a fan of matte foundations-- so my foundations fall under the dewy/ natural skin-finish category. You can achieve a winter glow with any finish. I recommend for matte foundation, lightly set face with a pressed powder.
3. Add some color- In the mist of applying makeup, we lose are natural pigmentation. So, don't forget to bring it back. Use blush, contour, and blush to bring it right on back.
4. Eyes Darling- This is where the glow really happens. Want to go for a matte eye, add light colors like white or nude. For a shimmery eye look, add whatever color because it's going to give you the glow you need regardless.
5. Ok, last one. HIGHLIGHT. - You can add an illuminator before your foundation application OR place some highlight on the bridge of your nose, dust some on the forehead and on the highest point of your cheeks.
Then, set if off with some setting spray.